Neodigital Art | extra
Neodigital Art is about producing pictures using digital devices like cameras and scanners. I was out with my camera on Friday and again yesterday. The light was good for this shot on Friday, but wasn’t so good later in the afternoon.
I keep trying to get this shot right and I’m getting closer. I think I need to take it earlier in the day. That duck isn’t very cooperative though!
This the entrance to Moorcroft Wood. There were lots of bluebells yesterday but it still has problems with kids on motorbikes who churn up pathways and make them muddy. They also endanger the wildlife like the bluebells.
The sun came out for a few minutes and I got a few shots of the ‘Sanna’ which is still drying up despite all the rainfall we’ve had. That is on the edge of the wood near the canal.
Even locals will have problems identifying where this is, access to the canals is getting more difficult. The view was really good but the sun was getting lower in the sky and so we had difficult light. It’s a place I‘ll go back to earlier in the day.
- Neodigital Art | Apertures (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Aging photos (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | technicalities (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Camera settings (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Simple editing (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art| Spring photos (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Blue skies (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Poor light (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Writer’s block (mike10613.wordpress.com)