Neodigital Art | Guest photos
On Sunday, Simon James came with me to Walsall Arboretum, to a historic vehicles show. I’ve used some of the photos that I took, on a blog on a Zillion ideas; so I’ll use some of Simon’s recent photos in this post. His pictures are more widescreen than mine.
I’m not sure if I like this picture. It’s a typical scene and nothing special about it, but it at least has a blue sky…
This one of two Ford Capri’s is interesting. Simon isn’t as tall as me and so managed to get an interesting angle. It is a good idea to use a tripod when taking photos of vehicles or try to crouch down to get this angle.
This photo of the Oak House was taken later in the afternoon, the gates were locked, but Simon managed a shot through the railings.
I’m not a fan of sunsets or ‘sky’ pictures, but this one is interesting. It looks like the clouds might have been disturbed by the jet streams of jet aircraft. You can just see a helicopter in the sky too.
I’m not a great fan of seaside pictures, but those two wooden posts do give this photo a lot of depth.
These photos were taken with a Panasonic DFC-FZ100 (180dpi). Editing was fairly minimal, but was with Windows Live photo gallery. The blog was written with Live writer.
If you would like to do a photo-blog or even a ordinary written blog, I would be interested in publishing it on a Zillion ideas. You can do it in Word or open office and email it to me at the email address in the side bar. (Mike @ azillionideas.com).
- Neodigital Art | angles and depth (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | The Black Country (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Changing scenes (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Random thoughts (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- This week in the trenches (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Sunshine at last (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Monochrome (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- This week in blogs (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | In the summertime (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Light and colour (mike10613.wordpress.com)