Neodigital Art | The Motor Show
I rushed around the historic vehicle show at the Arboretum that quickly taking photos, I didn’t have time to ask what the cars were or look too closely. I do know that this is a mini though, probably a Cooper. I paid to get in there and so I’m making use of the photos again this week!
I don’t know what this one is. It doesn’t look like an American car. Does it? I did zoom in on the badge but that didn’t help.
This is another shot of the double decker bus that I used last week. The sun was bright by this time but casting lots of shadows.
I managed a shot of the inside, but it was muddy and so I didn’t risk going in. It was kept in pristine condition by the owner.
This shot of the Ferrari seems to be popular. I think the sun coming out and reflecting off the car made for a better picture.
For me, this white coal truck was one of the best vehicles at the show, along with the double decker bus. It reflected light great and so even in bad light I got good photos.
There are more photos on a zillion ideas, with ideas about editing and those photos are mostly landscape today. Please share on Facebook and click ‘like’.
- Neodigital Art | Monochrome (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | angles and depth (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Guest photos (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Changing scenes (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- The weeks review (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Random thoughts (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Light and colour (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- This week in blogs (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- This week in the trenches (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | The Black Country (mike10613.wordpress.com)