Neodigital Art | Editing for art
This picture was a bit boring, but it looks interesting now I’m edited it. It was simple a fence outside a factory. It was taken in bad light too:
This my first edit when I simply cropped it. I think the monochrome version is better. I used the colorize option in PhotoScape.
Simon James took this photo of a castle last year and I’ve given this the colorize treatment too. It looks quite spooky now.
This is another old photo from last year. I used an option on PhotoScape to make this look like a watercolour. It was originally a panoramic picture that I did and has a slight fish-eye effect. It’s interesting!
This picture is panoramic and from last year too. The dark colorize effect makes it look quite spooky. This is the town I live in and known for the twin spires on the left of the picture. If you look carefully you can just see the windmill, high above the town.
I have used some more pictures edited with PhotoScape today in my post on a zillion ideas. Why not check that out too? Please comment, if you like today’s pictures.
- Neodigital Art | Monochrome doesn’t always mean black and white (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Something unique (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital art | Editing to create art (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Exhibitions (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Autumn leaves (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | Seasons (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | inspired art (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Neodigital Art | changing colours (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Friday software freebies (mike10613.wordpress.com)